Why Should I Participate?
We need you! Biotechnology and academic institutions worldwide are researching the cells of the human blood system to find new ways to treat and cure diseases such as cancers, diabetes and HIV. In order to perform these studies, a reliable source of human-derived biological products is needed. Clinical Discovery Institute supports researchers’ activities by maintaining a large, constant and diverse pool of participants.
In addition to knowing you’ve contributed to advancing human medicine, Clinical Discovery Institute compensates participants. Compensation is based on many criteria, such as what product was donated, the volume that was collected and the procedure of how it is obtained. To get specific compensation rates, please contact us. We will also show our appreciation to you with additional compensation for anyone you refer to us who becomes a successful participant.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
You can expect to be treated with first-class customer service by our friendly, experienced and licensed staff as we bring you into our state of the art, fully accredited, comprehensive facility.
- We will call you to schedule a prescreening visit and we ask that you be on time for your appointment
- Due to a strict schedule of medical staff and procedures, it is extremely important to collect the products, process, and ship them while fresh to our testing facilities
- We will ask that you always bring photo identification
- Please make sure you eat a healthy meal the morning of your procedure (we recommend eating something within 2 hours of your procedure)
- We strongly recommend eliminating caffeine from your diet for at least 24 hours before your procedure to help ensure a successful product
Finally, we expect you to have fun and enjoy yourself. Each donation chair has it’s own smart TV with the latest technology options. You can choose from a host of TV shows and movies!
Can I Participate?
In order to participate, you will need to be personally screened by our professional staff. However, below are a few general guidelines to become a participant:
In order to participate with us, you must:
- Be in good health and feeling well
- Be at least 18 years old
- Weigh at least 110 pounds